SubjectRe: Linux 3.3-1 out - merge window closed
Date
On Tue, 31 Jan 2012 17:56:22 +0100, Paolo Bonzini <pbonzini@redhat.com> wrote:

> I didn't see any virtio spec patches for rpmsg, with the result that
> virtio id 7 is being used also by the virtio-scsi patches. I can
> certainly push virtio-scsi to 8, but perhaps there's something to
> improve on the communication side...
>
> The code for both drivers seems more or less at the same stage ("wait
> for someone to pull", respectively Linus and James Bottomley).

Sorry I didn't spot this myself. I tend to hand out numbers before the
spec is complete, to avoid this kind of problem. But you should also
ask for a number for the same reason :)

rpmsg definitely got assigned 7 in my copy of the spec already, but I
was remiss in not publishing it earlier. I have added scsi as 8, please
change.

Ohad, do you have an up-to-date lyx patch for me with the final spec?

Thanks,
Rusty.

  Last update: 2012-02-01 04:47    [W:0.056 / U:0.348 seconds]