    SubjectLinux 3.3-rc2
    Ok, so for no real reason at all - except me being disorganized and
    just not thinking about it - rc2 is several days delayed. It's closer
    to two weeks rather than the standard one week I try to have between

    So as a result of that, this -rc2 is a bit bigger than the ones
    historically, but that's really just because timing-wise it's more
    like an -rc3. And for that, it's right in line with normal trends, and
    possibly even on the smaller side.

    Anyway, apart from that mind-fart, there's nothing particularly odd
    here. The diffstat is pretty flat - indicative of mostly small changes
    spread out. Which is what I like seeing, and we don't always see at
    this point. There's some file movement (8250-based serial and the arm
    mx5 -> imx merge), but otherwise really not a lot of excitement. Good.

    One thing that has happened is that I've liked seeing the merge
    message things that have come in through signed tags so much that I've
    decided to try to write more explanations even for the merges that
    don't get that kind of love from their subsystem maintainers. Some
    subsystem maintainers (David with networking is a good example) have
    tended to write nice good explanations in their pull requests, and
    I've started to try to make those kinds of things part of my merge

    I'm not sure how many people really look at merges, and maybe it's a
    waste of my time, but I thought I'd try it. I've also spent more
    effort trying to explain even fairly trivial merge conflicts (although
    the truly trivial "touched next to each other" that just aren't
    interesting from a code standpoint I generally have left without

    Of course, if the submaintainer doesn't really give me much to work
    with, and the merge was all clean and didn't have any issues, we still
    have fairly bare merge messages. But on the whole I'm trying to act as
    a good example of what a merge message *should* look like, since I've
    been complaining about some submaintainers not doing a particularly
    good job at explaining their reverse merges even when they actually
    made sense (most of the time, the reverse merge is just ugly and
    shouldn't have been done at all, but when the merge makes sense,
    please do spend the time explaining it).

    Anyway, I'm planning on continuing doing this at least for now,
    although see above about the "submaintainer doesn't really give me
    much to work with" case. Signed tags are obviously preferred - and
    while the signature itself is part of the reason, I think the whole
    "you can use them to explain your pull request" should actually be
    seen as a bigger part. But I'll try to do it even for the unsigned
    case if you just give me something to work with (and if there are
    conflicts, I'm hoping that my more verbose explanation of the conflict
    resolution is useful too).

    Making appreciative noises - if you really do care - may be a good
    idea just to convince me that it's worth the effort in the long run,
    but I have to say that even just looking at the logs (which is
    something I do a fair amount) is what convinced me to start, so I
    suspect I'll try to continue doing this even if nobody else cares.

    Other comments about -rc2? Not much. I declined one or two pull
    requests because they didn't seem to be appropriate for post-merge,
    but I'm obviously always up for debate (even if sometimes I just
    ignore arguments, and other times it just results in me swearing at
    you - neither situation is necessarily an indication of much more than
    my mood at the time, of course).

    Go forth and test.

    Alan Cox (4):
    gma500: Fix shmem mapping
    serial: Kill off Moorestown code
    USB: ftdi_sio: Add more identifiers

    Alan Stern (2):
    Documentation update for the driver model core
    USB: OHCI: fix new compiler warnings

    Albert Pool (1):
    snd-hda-intel: better Alienware M17x R3 quirk

    Alessandro Rubini (3):
    stmmac: fix phy naming inconsistency
    stmmac: added PCI identifiers
    usb: add support for STA2X11 host driver

    Alex Deucher (7):
    drm/radeon/kms: Add an MSI quirk for Dell RS690
    drm/radeon/kms: add some missing semaphore init
    drm/radeon/kms: move disp eng pll setup to init path
    drm/radeon/kms: move panel mode setup into encoder mode set
    drm/radeon/kms: rework modeset sequence for DCE41 and DCE5
    drm/radeon/kms: use drm_detect_hdmi_monitor for picking encoder mode
    drm/radeon/kms: refine TMDS dual link checks

    Alexander Duyck (1):
    ixgbe: Fix register defines to correctly handle complex expressions

    Alexander Shishkin (3):
    usb: otg: kill langwell_otg driver
    usb: gadget: langwell: drop langwell_otg support
    usb: gadget: langwell: don't call gadget's disconnect()

    Alexey Dobriyan (2):
    crypto: sha512 - make it work, undo percpu message schedule
    crypto: sha512 - reduce stack usage to safe number

    Ananth N Mavinakayanahalli (1):
    kprobes: initialize before using a hlist

    Andiry Xu (2):
    usb: gadget: storage: endian fix
    xHCI: Cleanup isoc transfer ring when TD length mismatch found

    Andreas Herrmann (2):
    x86/amd: Add missing feature flag for fam15h models 10h-1fh processors
    x86/microcode_amd: Add support for CPU family specific container files

    Andreas Schwab (1):
    m68k: Fix assembler constraint to prevent overeager gcc optimisation

    Andrew Morton (2):
    mm: fix warnings regarding enum migrate_mode
    drivers/usb/misc/emi26.c & emi62.c: fix warnings

    Antti Palosaari (4):
    [media] cxd2820r: fix dvb_frontend_ops
    [media] cxd2820r: remove unused parameter from cxd2820r_attach
    [media] anysee: fix CI init
    [media] cxd2820r: sleep on DVB-T/T2 delivery system switch

    Ariel Elior (1):
    bnx2x: handle CHIP_REVISION during init_one

    Axel Lin (8):
    drivers/video/backlight/adp88x0_bl.c: fix bit testing logic
    drivers/video/backlight/l4f00242t03.c: return proper error in
    l4f00242t03_probe if regulator_get() fails
    watchdog: via_wdt: Staticise wdt_pci_table
    watchdog: Staticise nuc900_wdt
    watchdog: Return proper error in nuc900wdt_probe if misc_register fails
    watchdog: wm8350_wdt: Fix handling
    watchdog: wafer5823wdt: Fix handling
    watchdog: via_wdt: Set min_timeout and max_timeout for wdt_dev

    Ben Skeggs (1):
    drm/ttm: fix two regressions since move_notify changes

    Benjamin Herrenschmidt (2):
    powerpc/powernv: Fix PCI resource handling
    powerpc: Fix build on some non-freescale platforms

    Bjørn Mork (5):
    USB: cdc-wdm: updating desc->length must be protected by spin_lock
    USB: cdc-wdm: use two mutexes to allow simultaneous read and write
    USB: cdc-wdm: call wake_up_all to allow driver to shutdown on
    device removal
    USB: cdc-wdm: better allocate a buffer that is at least as big
    as we tell the USB core
    USB: cdc-wdm: Avoid hanging on interface with no USB_CDC_DMM_TYPE

    Carolyn Wyborny (1):
    igb: Update Copyright on all Intel copyrighted files.

    Catalin Marinas (1):
    ARM: 7301/1: Rename the T() macro to TUSER() to avoid namespace conflicts

    Chris Healy (1):
    dsa: Add reporting of silicon revision for Marvell
    88E6123/88E6161/88E6165 switches.

    Chris Mason (1):
    Btrfs: fix reservations in btrfs_page_mkwrite

    Chris Wilson (1):
    drm: Pass the real error code back during GEM bo initialisation

    Christian Borntraeger (1):
    [S390] cleanup entry point definition

    Christian Kujau (1):
    powerpc/crash: Fix build error without SMP

    Cliff Wickman (1):
    x86/uv: Fix uninitialized spinlocks

    Dan Carpenter (2):
    cifs: integer overflow in parse_dacl()
    ACPI, APEI, EINJ, cleanup 0 vs NULL confusion

    Dan Rosenberg (1):
    score: fix off-by-one index into syscall table

    Dan Williams (1):
    qcaux: add more Pantech UML190 and UML290 ports

    Daniel Borkmann (1):
    microblaze: generic atomic64 support

    Daniel J Blueman (1):
    x86/numachip: Drop unnecessary conflict with EDAC

    Daniel Vetter (8):
    drm/i915: convert force_wake_get to func pointer in the gpu reset code
    drm/i915: protect force_wake_(get|put) with the gt_lock
    drm/i915: paper over missed irq issues with force wake voodoo
    drm/i915: rip out the HWSTAM missed irq workaround
    drm/i915: allow userspace forcewake references also on gen7
    drm/i915: debugfs: show semaphore registers also on gen7
    drm/i915: fixup forcewake spinlock fallout in drpc debugfs function
    Revert "drm/i810: cleanup reclaim_buffers"

    Darren Hart (1):
    pch_gbe: Do not abort probe on bad MAC

    David Henningsson (1):
    ALSA: HDA: Use model=auto for Thinkpad T510

    David S. Miller (2):
    bluetooth: hci: Fix type of "enable_hs" to bool.
    rds: Make rds_sock_lock BH rather than IRQ safe.

    David Sterba (1):
    btrfs: mask out gfp flags in releasepage

    David Vrabel (1):
    x86: xen: size struct xen_spinlock to always fit in arch_spinlock_t

    Davidlohr Bueso (1):
    ipc/mqueue: simplify reading msgqueue limit

    Deepthi Dharwar (1):
    powerpc/cpuidle: Make it a bool, not a tristate

    Djalal Harouni (1):
    ext2: protect inode changes in the SETVERSION and SETFLAGS ioctls

    Dmitry Kravkov (2):
    bnx2x: fix Big-Endianess in ethtool -t
    bnx2x: allow user to change ring size in ISCSI SD mode

    Duncan Laurie (1):
    CHROMIUM: i915: Add DMI override to skip CRT initialization on ZGB

    Dustin Kirkland (1):
    MAINTAINERS: Update eCryptfs maintainer address

    Eliad Peller (2):
    mac80211: update oper_channel on ibss join
    mac80211: set bss_conf.idle when vif is connected

    Eric Anholt (3):
    drm/i915: Print debugfs object list sizes in KiB instead of bytes.
    drm/i915: Correct debugfs printout for RC1e.
    drm/i915: Re-enable gen7 RC6 and GPU turbo after resume.

    Eric Dumazet (5):
    net: bpf_jit: fix divide by 0 generation
    macvlan: fix a possible use after free
    tg3: fix ipv6 header length computation
    netns: fix net_alloc_generic()
    af_unix: fix EPOLLET regression for stream sockets

    Eric W. Biederman (4):
    usb: io_ti: Make edge_remove_sysfs_attrs the port_remove method.
    sysfs: Complain bitterly about attempts to remove files from
    nonexistent directories.
    netns: Fail conspicously if someone uses net_generic at an
    inappropriate time.
    net caif: Register properly as a pernet subsystem.

    Eugeni Dodonov (2):
    drm/i915: simplify pipe checking
    drm/i915: handle 3rd pipe

    Eugenia Emantayev (3):
    mlx4_en: clear all eth statistics when port goes up
    mlx4: VF is not allowed to perform dump stats
    mlx4_en: eth statistics modification

    Fabio Estevam (6):
    ARM: 7277/1: setup.c: Fix build warning by removing unneeded header file
    ASoC: mxs: Fix mxs-saif timeout
    drivers: usb: otg: Fix dependencies for some OTG drivers
    usb: gadget: f_mass_storage: Use "bool" instead of "int" in
    drivers: usb: Fix dependency for USB_HWA_HCD
    ARM: imx: iomux-v1.h: Fix build error due to __init annotation

    Felipe Balbi (3):
    usb: dwc3: ep0: tidy up Pending Request handling
    usb: dwc3: ep0: fix compile warning
    usb: serial: kobil_sct: fix compile warning:

    Finn Thain (3):
    macfb: fix black and white modes
    mac_scsi: dont enable mac_scsi irq before requesting it
    mac_esp: rename irq

    Flavio Leitner (2):
    tcp: bind() fix autoselection to share ports
    tcp: bind() optimize port allocation

    Francesco Ruggeri (1):
    net: race condition in ipv6 forwarding and disable_ipv6 parameters

    Geert Uytterhoeven (2):
    m68k/irq: Remove obsolete IRQ_FLG_* definitions
    usb: mv-otg - Fix build if CONFIG_USB is not set

    Glauber Costa (5):
    net: fix socket memcg build with !CONFIG_NET
    cgroup: make sure memcg margin is 0 when over limit
    net: introduce res_counter_charge_nofail() for socket allocations
    net: explicitly add jump_label.h header to sock.h
    net/tcp: Fix tcp memory limits initialization when !CONFIG_SYSCTL

    Grazvydas Ignotas (1):
    usb: musb: fix shutdown while usb gadget is in use

    Greg Kroah-Hartman (6):
    driver core: remove drivers/base/sys.c and include/linux/sysdev.h
    stable: update documentation to ask for kernel version
    Revert "USB: usb-skeleton.c: fix open/disconnect race"
    Revert "drivers: usb: Fix dependency for USB_HWA_HCD"
    Revert "tty: serial: OMAP: transmit FIFO threshold interrupts
    don't wake the chip"
    Revert "tty: serial: OMAP: ensure FIFO levels are set correctly
    in non-DMA mode"

    Greg Rose (1):
    ixgbevf: Prevent possible race condition by checking for message

    Guenter Roeck (2):
    MAINTAINERS: Drop maintainer for MAX1668 hwmon driver
    hwmon: (w83627ehf) Disable setting DC mode for pwm2, pwm3 on NCT6776F

    Gustavo Maciel Dias Vieira (1):
    ALSA: hda: set mute led polarity for laptops with buggy BIOS based on SSID

    Harrison Metzger (1):
    USB: usbsevseg: fix max length

    Heiko Carstens (1):
    rcu: Add missing __cpuinit annotation in rcutorture code

    Hillf Danton (1):
    mm/hugetlb.c: undo change to page mapcount in fault handler

    Hugh Dickins (2):
    SHM_UNLOCK: fix long unpreemptible section
    SHM_UNLOCK: fix Unevictable pages stranded after swap

    Igor Murzov (2):
    drm/radeon: fix invalid memory access in radeon_atrm_get_bios()
    drm/radeon: finish getting bios earlier

    Inki Dae (3):
    drm/exynos: fixed build dependency for DRM_EXYNOS_FIMD
    MAINTAINERS: added maintainer entry for Exynos DRM Driver.
    drm/exynos: fixed pm feature for fimd module.

    James Chapman (1):
    l2tp: l2tp_ip - fix possible oops on packet receive

    Jan Kara (4):
    jbd: Issue cache flush after checkpointing
    quota: Pass information that quota is stored in system file to userspace
    xfs: Fix missing xfs_iunlock() on error recovery path in xfs_readlink()
    btrfs: Fix busyloops in transaction waiting code

    Jan Schmidt (1):
    Btrfs: fix uninit warning in backref.c

    Jason Wang (2):
    virtio: fix typos of memory barriers
    virtio: correct the memory barrier in virtqueue_kick_prepare()

    Javier Cardona (1):
    mac80211: Use the right headroom size for mesh mgmt frames

    Jean Delvare (3):
    hwmon: (f71805f) Fix clamping of temperature limits
    thermal: Rename generate_netlink_event
    drm/radeon/kms: Fix device tree linkage of i2c buses

    Jean-Christophe PLAGNIOL-VILLARD (7):
    USB: at91: fix clk_get error handling
    ARM/USB: at91/ohci-at91: rename vbus_pin_inverted to vbus_pin_active_low
    ARM: at91: fix cap9 ddrsdr register
    ARM: at91: merge at91cap9_ddrsdr.h in at91sam9_ddrsdr.h
    ARM: at91: introduce AT91_SAM9_ALT_RESET to select the at91sam9
    alternative reset
    ARM: at91: make rstc soc independent
    ARM: at91: Fix at91sam9g45 and at91cap9 reset

    Jeff Layton (6):
    cifs: better instrumentation for coalesce_t2
    cifs: lower default wsize when unix extensions are not used
    keys: add a "logon" key type
    cifs: sanitize username handling
    cifs: fetch credentials out of keyring for non-krb5 auth multiuser mounts
    cifs: warn about impending deprecation of legacy MultiuserMount code

    Jerome Glisse (2):
    drm/radeon: silence out possible lock dependency warning
    drm/radeon: avoid deadlock if GPU lockup is detected in ib_pool_get

    Jerry Huang (1):
    powerpc/85xx: Fix cmd12 bug and add the chip compatible for eSDHC

    Jesper Dangaard Brouer (1):
    net: flow_dissector.c missing include linux/export.h

    Jesper Juhl (6):
    gpu, drm, sis: Don't return uninitialized variable from sis_driver_load()
    ASoC: wm8958: Use correct format string in dev_err() call
    ASoC: wm2000: Fix use-after-free - don't release_firmware() twice on error
    usb: renesas: silence uninitialized variable report in
    ALSA: Fix memory leak on error in snd_compr_set_params()
    x86/boot-image: Don't leak phdrs in

    Jesse Barnes (2):
    drm/i915: mask transcoder select bits before setting them on LVDS
    drm/i915: sprite init failure on pre-SNB is not a failure

    Jiri Bohac (1):
    bonding: fix enslaving in alb mode when link down

    Jiri Pirko (1):
    team: send only changed options/ports via netlink

    Jiri Slaby (1):
    TTY: fix UV serial console regression

    Joel Sass (1):
    drm/i915: Add Clientron E830 to the ignore LVDS list

    Joern Engel (5):
    logfs: Prevent memory corruption
    logfs: remove useless BUG_ON
    logfs: Free areas before calling generic_shutdown_super()
    logfs: Grow inode in delete path
    Logfs: Allow NULL block_isbad() methods

    Johan Hovold (8):
    USB: ftdi_sio: fix TIOCSSERIAL baud_base handling
    USB: ftdi_sio: fix initial baud rate
    USB: cp210x: call generic open last in open
    USB: cp210x: fix up set_termios variables
    USB: cp210x: do not map baud rates to B0
    USB: cp210x: clean up, refactor and document speed handling
    USB: cp210x: initialise baud rate at open
    USB: cp210x: allow more baud rates above 1Mbaud

    Johannes Berg (3):
    mac80211: fix debugfs key->station symlink
    mac80211: fix work removal on deauth request
    iwlwifi: fix PCI-E transport "inta" race

    Johannes Weiner (1):
    mm: memcg: update the correct soft limit tree during migration

    John W. Linville (1):
    b43: add option to avoid duplicating device support with brcmsmac

    Josef Bacik (3):
    Btrfs: make sure a bitmap has enough bytes
    Btrfs: use cluster->window_start when allocating from a cluster bitmap
    Btrfs: advance window_start if we're using a bitmap

    Josh Wu (1):
    [media] V4L: atmel-isi: add clk_prepare()/clk_unprepare() functions

    Julia Lawall (5):
    arch/powerpc/sysdev/fsl_pci.c: add missing iounmap
    drivers/usb/host/ehci-fsl.c: add missing iounmap
    arch/arm/mach-imx/mach-mx53_ard.c: add missing iounmap
    watchdog: imx2_wdt.c: use devm_request_and_ioremap
    watchdog: dw_wdt.c: use devm_request_and_ioremap

    Karol Lewandowski (1):
    regulator: Set apply_uV only when min and max voltages are defined

    Kees Cook (1):
    ARM: 7279/1: standardize /proc/iomem "Kernel code" name

    Keith Packard (4):
    drm/i915: Move reset forcewake processing to gen6_do_reset
    drm/i915: Hold gt_lock during reset
    drm/i915: Hold gt_lock across forcewake register reads
    Revert "drm/i915: Work around gen7 BLT ring synchronization issues."

    Kentaro Matsuyama (1):
    USB: option: Add LG docomo L-02C

    Konrad Rzeszutek Wilk (1):
    xen/granttable: Disable grant v2 for HVM domains.

    Konstantin Khlebnikov (1):
    mm: fix rss count leakage during migration

    Lan Tianyu (1):
    ACPI / PM: Add Sony Vaio VPCCW29FX to nonvs blacklist.

    Li Wang (2):
    eCryptfs: Infinite loop due to overflow in ecryptfs_write()
    eCryptfs: move misleading function comments

    Linus Torvalds (1):
    Linux 3.3-rc2

    Linus Walleij (1):
    ARM: 7288/1: mach-sa1100: add missing module_init() call

    Liu Bo (1):
    Btrfs: do not defrag a file partially

    Lucas Kannebley Tavares (2):
    Updated TTY MAINTAINERS info
    jsm: Fixed EEH recovery error

    Marc Zyngier (2):
    ARM: 7297/1: smp_twd: make sure timer is stopped before registering it
    ARM: 7298/1: realview: fix mapping of MPCore private memory region

    Marcel Apfelbaum (3):
    mlx4_core: removed function index from vf.
    mlx4_core: Fix mtt profile issue
    mlx4_core: map async events to arbitrary slave eqs

    Mark Brown (7):
    regmap: Reset cache status when reinitialsing the cache
    ASoC: Mark WM5100 register map cache only when going into BIAS_OFF
    ASoC: Don't go through cache when applying WM5100 rev A updates
    ASoC: Disable register synchronisation for low frequency WM8996 SYSCLK
    ASoC: wm8996: Call _POST_PMU callback for CPVDD
    regulator: Fix documentation for of_node parameter of regulator_register()
    MAINTAINERS: Add hwmon entries for Wolfson

    Masanari Iida (1):
    watchdog: Fix typo "unexpectdly"

    Mauro Carvalho Chehab (1):
    [media] cinergyT2-fe: Fix bandwdith settings

    Miao Xie (1):
    Btrfs: fix enospc error caused by wrong checks of the chunk

    Michael Holzheu (1):
    kdump: define KEXEC_NOTE_BYTES arch specific for s390x

    Michael Neuling (1):
    powerpc: fix compile error with 85xx/p1022_ds.c

    Michal Hocko (2):
    mm: fix NULL ptr dereference in __count_immobile_pages
    mm: __count_immobile_pages(): make sure the node is online

    Michal Kubecek (1):
    agp: fix scratch page cleanup

    Michał Mirosław (1):
    ethtool: allow ETHTOOL_GSSET_INFO for users

    Mitch A Williams (1):
    igbvf: Remove unnecessary irq disable/enable

    Mitch Harder (1):
    Btrfs: Check for NULL page in extent_range_uptodate

    Myron Stowe (3):
    ACPI, APEI: Add 64-bit read/write support for APEI on i386
    ACPI, APEI: Add RAM mapping support to ACPI
    ACPI: Remove ./drivers/acpi/atomicio.[ch]

    Namhyung Kim (3):
    PM / Hibernate: Correct additional pages number calculation
    perf: Don't call release_callchain_buffers() if allocation fails
    perf: Call perf_cgroup_event_time() directly

    Neal Cardwell (3):
    tcp: fix undo after RTO for BIC
    tcp: fix undo after RTO for CUBIC
    tcp: fix tcp_trim_head() to adjust segment count with skb MSS

    NeilBrown (1):
    usb: musb: omap2430: minor cleanups.

    Nicolas Ferre (2):
    ARM: at91: fix at91rm9200 soc subtype handling
    ARM: at91: removal of CAP9 SoC family

    Niklas Söderlund (1):
    ACPI, APEI, EINJ Allow empty Trigger Error Action Table

    Paul E. McKenney (1):
    sched: Add "const" to is_idle_task() parameter

    Paul Gortmaker (4):
    pktgen: Fix unsigned function that is returning negative vals
    serial: group all the 8250 related code together
    drivers/net: dsa/mv88e6xxx.c files need linux/module.h
    netprio_cgroup.h: dont include module.h from other includes

    Paul Walmsley (2):
    tty: serial: OMAP: ensure FIFO levels are set correctly in non-DMA mode
    tty: serial: OMAP: transmit FIFO threshold interrupts don't wake the chip

    Paul Zimmerman (1):
    usb: gadget: SS Isoc endpoints use comp_desc->bMaxBurst too

    Paulius Zaleckas (1):
    mv643xx_eth: Add Rx Discard and Rx Overrun statistics

    Paulo Zanoni (1):
    drm/i915/sdvo: always set positive sync polarity

    Pavel Shilovsky (1):
    CIFS: Add descriptions to the brlock cache functions

    Pawel Moll (1):
    ARM: 7304/1: ioremap: fix boundary check when reusing static mapping

    Peter Chen (1):
    usb: gadget: fsl_udc: fix the usage of udc->max_ep

    Peter Korsgaard (1):
    USB: ftdi_sio: add PID for TI XDS100v2 / BeagleBone A3

    Peter Naulls (1):
    USB: serial: ftdi additional IDs

    Philippe Langlais (2):
    mach-ux500: musb: now musb is always in OTG mode
    mach-ux500: no MMC_CAP_SD_HIGHSPEED on Snowball

    Prasad Joshi (5):
    logfs: update page reference count for pined pages
    logfs: take write mutex lock during fsync and sync
    logfs: set superblock shutdown flag after generic sb shutdown
    logfs: Propagate page parameter to __logfs_write_inode
    MAINTAINERS: Add Prasad Joshi in LogFS maintiners

    Preston Fick (1):
    USB: cp210x: fix CP2104 baudrate usage

    Rabin Vincent (2):
    serial: amba-pl011: lock console writes against interrupts
    ARM: 7299/1: ftrace: clear zero bit in reported IPs for Thumb-2

    Radu Iliescu (1):
    llc: Fix race condition in llc_ui_recvmsg

    Rafael J. Wysocki (1):
    PM / Hibernate: Fix s2disk regression related to freezing workqueues

    Ramneek Mehresh (2):
    powerpc/85xx: Enable USB2 controller node for P1020RDB
    powerpc/85xx: Add dr_mode property in USB nodes

    Randy Dunlap (21):
    kernel-doc: fix new warning in net/phy/mdio_bus.c
    kernel-doc: fix new warning in net/sock.h
    scripts/kernel-doc: fix fatal error caused by cfg80211.h
    kernel-doc: fix new warnings in auditsc.c
    kernel-doc: fix new warnings in driver-core
    kernel-doc: fix new warnings in pci
    kernel-doc: fix new warning in regulator core
    kernel-doc: fix new warnings in debugfs
    kernel-doc: fix new warnings in device.h
    kernel-doc: fix new warning in usb.h
    kernel-doc: fix new warnings in cfg80211.h
    kernel-doc: fix kernel-doc warnings in sched
    docbook: don't use serial_core.h in device-drivers book
    docbook: change iomap source filename in deviceiobook
    docbook: fix sched source file names in device-drivers book
    kernel-doc: fix new warnings in device.h
    kernel-doc: fix new warnings in debugfs
    kernel-doc: fix new warnings in driver-core
    kernel-doc: fix new warning in usb.h
    docbook: don't use serial_core.h in device-drivers book
    uwb & wusb: fix kconfig error

    Raymond Yau (1):
    ALSA: ymfpci - Don't create invalid PCM & mixers when AC97 doesn't support

    Renato Caldas (1):
    USB: serial: CP210x: Added USB-ID for the Link Instruments MSO-19

    Rodrigo Vivi (2):
    drm/i915: Fix TV Out refresh rate.
    drm/i915: Removing TV Out modes.

    Rohit Jain (1):
    drm/i915: VBT Parser cleanup for eDP block

    Roopa Prabhu (5):
    enic: This patch adds pci id 0x71 for SRIOV VF's
    enic: Add sriov vf device id checks in port profile code
    enic: rearrange some of the port profile code
    enic: fix location of vnic dev unregister in enic_probe cleanup code
    enic: fix compile when CONFIG_PCI_IOV is not enabled

    Russ Anderson (1):
    x86/uv: Fix uv_gpa_to_soc_phys_ram() shift

    Russell King (17):
    Revert "ARM: sa1100: clean up of the clock support"
    Revert "ARM: pxa: add dummy clock for sa1100-rtc"
    Revert "RTC: sa1100: support sa1100, pxa and mmp soc families"
    Revert "RTC: sa1100: remove redundant code of setting alarm"
    ARM: sa11x0: fix collie build error
    ARM: sa11x0: fix section mismatch in cpu-sa1100.c
    ARM: fix a section mismatch warning with our use of memblock
    ARM: vexpress: fix two section mismatch warnings
    ARM: fix rcu stalls on SMP platforms
    Revert "ARM: sa1100: Refactor mcp-sa11x0 to use platform resources."
    Revert "ARM: sa11x0: Implement autoloading of codec and codec
    pdata for mcp bus."
    MFD: mcp-core: fix complaints from the genirq layer
    MFD: mcp-core: fix mcp_priv() to be more type safe
    MFD: ucb1x00-core: fix missing restore of io output data on resume
    MFD: ucb1x00-core: fix gpiolib direction_output handling
    MFD: ucb1x00-ts: fix resume failure
    PCMCIA: fix sa1111 oops on remove

    Rusty Russell (2):
    rcu: Make rcutorture bool parameters really bool (core code)
    lguest: remove reference from Documentation/virtual/00-INDEX

    Ryan Mallon (2):
    gma500: Fix suspend/resume functions
    vmwgfx: Fix assignment in vmw_framebuffer_create_handle

    Sarah Sharp (1):
    xhci: Fix USB 3.0 device restart on resume.

    Sascha Hauer (3):
    ARM i.MX5: remove unnecessary includes from board files
    ARM i.MX: Merge i.MX5 support into mach-imx
    ARM i.MX: Update defconfig

    Sathya Perla (1):
    be2net: create RSS rings even in multi-channel configs

    Sebastian Andrzej Siewior (3):
    leds: add led driver for Bachmann's ot200
    usb: gadget: check for streams only for SS udcs
    usb: dwc3: unmap the proper number of sg entries

    Sekhar Nori (1):
    usb: musb: davinci: fix build breakage

    Seth Heasley (1):
    watchdog: iTCO_wdt: add Intel Lynx Point DeviceIDs

    Seung-Woo Kim (2):
    drm/exynos: use release_mem_region instead of release_resource
    drm/exynos: fix build dependency for DRM_EXYNOS_HDMI

    Shawn Guo (1):
    ARM: imx6: add missing twd_clk for imx6q clock

    Shreshtha Kumar Sahu (1):
    amba-pl011: do not disable RTS during shutdown

    Shubhrajyoti D (3):
    omap-serial :Make the suspend/resume functions depend on CONFIG_PM_SLEEP.
    omap-serial: make serial_omap_restore_context depend on CONFIG_PM_RUNTIME
    watchdog: omap_wdt.c: Fix the mismatch of pm_runtime enable and disable

    Simon Glass (1):
    serial: Fix wakeup init logic to speed up startup

    Srinidhi KASAGAR (1):
    mach-ux500: enable ARM errata 764369

    Srivatsa S. Bhat (1):
    PM / Hibernate: Rewrite unlock_system_sleep() to fix s2disk regression

    Stanislaw Gruszka (2):
    brcmsmac: fix tx queue flush infinite loop
    USB: Realtek cr: fix autopm scheduling while atomic

    Stefan Behrens (1):
    Btrfs: fix warning for 32-bit build of fs/btrfs/check-integrity.c

    Stefan Gula (1):
    net: RTNETLINK adjusting values of min_ifinfo_dump_size

    Stefan Haberland (2):
    [S390] dasd: revert LCU optimization
    [S390] dasd: revalidate server for new pathgroup

    Stephen Hemminger (5):
    igb: make local functions static
    igbvf: remove unneeded cast
    ixgbevf: make ethtool ops and strings const
    ixgbevf: fix sparse warnings
    ixgbevf: make operations tables const

    Stephen Rothwell (1):
    migrate_mode.h is not exported to user mode

    Stephen Warren (1):
    pinctrl: fix pinconf_pins_show iteration

    Steve French (4):
    cifs: Fix sparse warning when calling cifs_strtoUCS
    [CIFS] Fix build break with multiuser patch when LANMAN disabled
    [CIFS] ACL and FSCACHE support no longer EXPERIMENTAL
    CIFS: Rename *UCS* functions to *UTF16*

    Sumit Semwal (1):
    MAINTAINERS: Add dma-buf sharing framework maintainer

    Takashi Iwai (8):
    ALSA: hda/realtek - Avoid multi-ios conflicting with multi-speakers
    ALSA: hda/realtek - Avoid conflict of unsol-events with static quirks
    ALSA: hda/realtek - Remove use_jack_tbl field
    ALSA: hda - Fix a unused variable warning
    ALSA: hda - Fix buffer-alignment regression with Nvidia HDMI
    ALSA: hda - Fix silent outputs from docking-station jacks of Dell laptops
    ALSA: hda - Fix silent output on ASUS A6Rp
    ALSA: hda - Fix silent output on Haier W18 laptop

    Tejun Heo (1):
    memblock: Fix alloc failure due to dumb underflow protection in

    Tetsuo Handa (1):
    PM / Sleep: Fix read_unlock_usermodehelper() call.

    Thomas Faber (1):
    net: ftgmac100/ftmac100: add missing interrupt.h include

    Thomas Hellstrom (1):
    drm: Fix authentication kernel crash

    Thomas Renninger (2):
    ACPI processor hotplug: Split up acpi_processor_add
    ACPI processor hotplug: Delay acpi_processor_start() call for
    hotplugged cores

    Tim Gardner (2):
    ecryptfs: Improve metadata read failure logging
    ecryptfs: Remove unnecessary variable initialization

    Tkhai Kirill (1):
    sparc32: forced setting of mode of sun4m per-cpu timers

    Tony Lindgren (4):
    pinctrl: free debugfs entries when unloading a pinmux driver
    pinctrl: fix some pinmux typos
    pinctrl: fix pinmux_hog_maps when ctrl_dev_name is not set
    pinctrl: add checks for empty function names

    Tony Luck (1):
    Use acpi_os_map_memory() instead of ioremap() in einj driver

    Trond Myklebust (1):
    SUNRPC: Fix machine creds in generic_create_cred and generic_match

    Tyler Hicks (7):
    eCryptfs: Sanitize write counts of /dev/ecryptfs
    eCryptfs: Report errors in writes to /dev/ecryptfs
    eCryptfs: Replace miscdev read/write magic numbers
    eCryptfs: Make truncate path killable
    eCryptfs: Check inode changes in setattr
    eCryptfs: Remove unused ecryptfs_read()
    eCryptfs: Fix oops when printing debug info in extent crypto functions

    Uwe Kleine-König (2):
    Documentation/pinctrl: fix a few syntax errors in code examples
    pinctrl: unbreak error messages

    Vijay Subramanian (1):
    netem: Fix off-by-one bug in reordering

    Viresh Kumar (2):
    PM / Documentation: Fix spelling mistake in basic-pm-debugging.txt
    PM / Documentation: Fix minor issue in freezing_of_tasks.txt

    Vivien Didelot (1):
    hwmon: (sht15) fix bad error code

    Wei Liu (1):
    xen-netfront: correct MAX_TX_TARGET calculation.

    Wei Yongjun (1):
    net/hyperv: fix possible memory leak in do_set_multicast()

    Will Deacon (7):
    ARM: 7289/1: do not hardcode cacheline size as 32 bytes
    ARM: 7290/1: align the exception fixup table to a
    4-byte boundary
    ARM: 7291/1: cache: assume 64-byte L1 cachelines for ARMv7 CPUs
    ARM: 7293/1: logical_cpu_map: decouple CPU mapping from SMP
    ARM: 7295/1: cortex-a7: move proc_info out of !CONFIG_ARM_LPAE block
    ARM: 7296/1: proc-v7.S: remove HARVARD_CACHE preprocessor guards
    proc: clear_refs: do not clear reserved pages

    Willem de Bruijn (1):
    ipv6: Fix ip_gre lockless xmits.

    Wolfram Sang (3):
    ASoC: tlv320aic32x4: always enable dividers
    ASoC: tlv320aic32x4: always enable analouge block
    Documentation: devres: add allocation functions to list of supported calls

    Yevgeny Petrilin (1):
    mlx4_en: set number of rx rings used by RSS using ethtool

    Yuchung Cheng (1):
    tcp: detect loss above high_seq in recovery

    Yuval Mintz (3):
    bnx2x: credit-leakage fixup on vlan_mac_del_all
    bnx2x: fixed ethtool statistics for MF modes
    bnx2x: fix compilation error with SOE in fw_dump

    Zeng Zhaoming (1):
    ASoC: sgtl5000: Fix wrong register name in restore

    majianpeng (1):
    base/core.c:fix typo in comment in function device_add

    shawnlu (1):
    tcp: md5: using remote adress for md5 lookup in rst packet

    srinidhi kasagar (1):
    mach-ux500: do not override outer.inv_all

    stephen hemminger (3):
    skge: don't assert carrier until link is up
    skge: check for PCI dma mapping errors
    skge: add byte queue limit support

      Last update: 2012-01-31 23:03    [W:0.078 / U:1.912 seconds]