SubjectRe: iwlagn is getting even worse with 3.3-rc1
From
> Hi Emmanuel,
>
> On Fr, 27 Jan 2012, Norbert Preining wrote:
>> First tests are promising, after reboot it was working immediately
>> without need to rfkill block/unblock. lso after suspend and resume.
>>
>> Will test more the next days and report back.
>
> Unfortunately, at the university it is still a complete no-go.
> Usually the connection works for a short time, then breaks down.
> After that even unloading and loading the module did not reactivate
> it, I cannot get a connection at all. But other units, or with
> older kernel (it was 2.6.3X AFAIR) it was working without a glitch.
>
> I uploaded a syslog output including kernel and network manager logs
>        http://www.logic.at/people/preining/syslog.log
> (new one). This shows a session from loading the module up to giving up.

I glanced at the logs, and they look healthy from the wifi driver
side. You just don't get any reply to DHCP_DISCOVER apparently... can
you get a sniffer ?
I am pretty sure that the packet in sent in the air, but if you can
get a capture of that we could check that out.