Dear Mr. Hugh,
Thank you very much for your reply.
Is there a way to convert our mapped pages to a normal pages. I tried pfn_to_page() but no effect.
I mean the page is considered normal only if it is associated with "struct page" right???
Is is possible to convert these pages to a normal struct pages so that we can get the Rss/Pss value??
Also, the VM_PFNMAP is being set for all dirvers during remap_pfn_range and stills shows Rss/Pss for other drivers.
Then why it is not shown for our driver?
How to avoid remap_pfn_range to not to set VM_PFNMAP for our driver?
Please let me know.
Thanks, Regards,