    Dear Mr. Hugh,
    Thank you very much for your reply.
    Is there a way to convert our mapped pages to a normal pages. I tried pfn_to_page() but no effect.
    I mean the page is considered normal only if it is associated with "struct page" right???
    Is is possible to convert these pages to a normal struct pages so that we can get the Rss/Pss value??
    Also, the VM_PFNMAP is being set for all dirvers during remap_pfn_range and stills shows Rss/Pss for other drivers.
    Then why it is not shown for our driver?
    How to avoid remap_pfn_range to not to set VM_PFNMAP for our driver?
    Please let me know.
    Thanks, Regards,

      Last update: 2012-01-25 06:25    [W:0.035 / U:173.256 seconds]