SubjectRE: [Xen-devel] Regressions in v3.3-rc1 introduced by "xen/granttable: Grant tables V2 implementation"

I fixed a bug in xen-unstable a few weeks back that prevented mapping of the status frames so I guess the bug is possibly due to trying to use gnttab 2 on 4.1, where this bug would hit, but failing to check the return code from the status mapping hypercall?

Paul

  Last update: 2012-01-25 16:25    [W:0.095 / U:0.388 seconds]