SubjectRe: Hang up at .prepare( )
On Tue, Jan 24, 2012 at 08:30:17PM +0900, Tomoya MORINAGA wrote:
> 2012/1/24 Mark Brown <broonie@opensource.wolfsonmicro.com>:
> > What efforts have you made to debug this yourself?  Clearly this is not
> > happening for other people, perhaps it is related to something you have
> > in your drivers - have you addressed the issues raised with them?

> I said previously, "our ASoC drivers" not others.
> Of course, I understand current upstreamed drivers don't have this issue.
> I just asked "If someone faced the same issue when debugging, let me
> know about it."

That's not answering my question - I'm asking you what steps you've
taken to progress, to explain the analysis you've done so far. For
example, what is the blocked thread blocked on - what is it waiting for
and why has that thing happened?

If you have not addressed the review issues with your driver then take a
look at those, perhaps the problem has already been identified through
code review.