SubjectRe: [GIT PULL] HSI framework
On Fri, 2012-01-13 at 15:25 +0200, Carlos Chinea wrote:
> Hi Linus,
>
> I have been working in an HSI framework. The High Speed Synchronous
> Serial Interface (HSI) is a serial interface mainly used for
> connecting application engines (APE) with cellular modem engines (CMT)
> in cellular handsets.
>
> The framework is currently being used for some people and we would
> like to see it integrated into the kernel for 3.3. There is no HW
> controller drivers in this pull, but some people have already some of
> them pending which they would like to push as soon as this integrated.
> I am also working on the acceptance for an TI OMAP one, based on a
> compatible legacy version of the interface called SSI.

Hi Linus,

I've noticed that you have not pulled this (yet). I would like to
confirm that we at Intel are also very interested to have HSI upstream.

I believe this code base is more than worth merging since it has many
users and it has proven itself in real Nokia products. Would you please
pull it?

--
Best Regards,
Artem Bityutskiy

  Last update: 2012-01-19 13:15    [W:0.075 / U:0.040 seconds]