    SubjectRe: [git pull] aush^H^Hdit queue
    On Tue, Jan 17, 2012 at 1:34 PM, Al Viro <viro@zeniv.linux.org.uk> wrote:
    >        By all rights it's Eric's stuff; I hadn't got around to resurrecting
    > audit.git until the end of December and this is what was in his tree (minus
    > a couple of things obsoleted by Miklos' "fsnotify: don't BUG in
    > fsnotify_destroy_mark()").  Please, pull from
    > git://git.kernel.org:/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/viro/audit.git for-linus

    Ugh.

    You have an extra colon there in that git tree address. Please fix your script.

    But even more annoyingly, this is from the "help text" for one of the
    new options:

    The config option toggles if a task setting it's loginuid requires
    CAP_SYS_AUDITCONTROL or if that task should require no special permissions
    but should instead only allow setting its loginuid if it was never
    previously set. On systems which use systemd or a similar central

    Christ people. It's/its. One is a contraction of "it is" (or "it
    has"), the other is the genitive (aka possessive form) of "it".

    Yeah, I'm sensitive. It hurts my head.

    Linus