    SubjectATTENTION
    Attn,

    This proposal is addressed directly to you as a private obligation that
    required you and should be treated as utmost Secret. I got your details
    from my private search after a careful review.

    I am Mr.Douglas J. Flint the Group Chairman of HSBC Holdings plc. I have
    a confidential brief for you, I am asking for your partnership in re-
    profiling some funds. Please get back to me for more information, if you
    are interested.

    You can read more about my biography on this link below.

    http://www.hsbc.com/1/PA_1_1_S5/content/assets/newsroom/media_kit/biogs/110201_douglas_flint.pdf

    Regards,
    Douglas J. Flint.
    Group Chairman of HSBC Holdings plc.

      Last update: 2011-09-09 03:37    [W:0.019 / U:3.048 seconds]