    This proposal is addressed directly to you as a private obligation that
    required you and should be treated as utmost Secret. I got your details
    from my private search after a careful review.

    I am Mr.Douglas J. Flint the Group Chairman of HSBC Holdings plc. I have
    a confidential brief for you, I am asking for your partnership in re-
    profiling some funds. Please get back to me for more information, if you
    are interested.

    You can read more about my biography on this link below.

    Douglas J. Flint.
    Group Chairman of HSBC Holdings plc.

     \ /
      Last update: 2011-09-09 03:37    [W:0.020 / U:7.380 seconds]