SubjectWestern Union Compensation

--
Western Union Money Transfer
10101 Balaton way, Victoria island,
London, UK

This is from Western Union Money Transfer in London, England
compensation programmed. We are currently compensating all scammed
victim all over the world who have been involve in online internet scam.
The government of Great Britain and Federal reserve Bank of United
state has decided to compensate all scammed victim. This means that you
shall be awarded $2,000,000.00 US Two Million United State dollars.

This is not only for those who have been scammed but to some lucky
people all over the world. If you receive this mail, this means that you
have been made one of the lucky beneficiary of the total sum of
$2,000,000.00 US Two Million United State dollars.

To claim this, write me on my personal email on
benoprah1@hotmail.com with your Name, Address, Age, Phone.

Best regards,
Benjamin Oprah

  Last update: 2011-09-07 22:13    [W:0.025 / U:0.244 seconds]