    SubjectHello my dear

    Hello my dear,
    how are you doing today, how is your health and your family i hope they are fine. well my name is Cindy and i am a very nice, good looking, honest, loving, sincere, understanding and above all God fearing.
    I saw your email today when i was browsing in the internet today, so i decided to drop a few note with you to be my sincere and honest friend, well there is first time for every thing in life.
    Here is my direct email address ( so that we can share picture and know more about my self's.
    Waiting for your responds with joy.
    from your dearest friend

     \ /
      Last update: 2011-09-03 21:11    [W:0.019 / U:20.396 seconds]