    SubjectRe: [159/244] ipc/mqueue.c: fix mq_open() return value
    On Thu, 29 Sep 2011 19:31:41 -0400 (EDT)
    Doug Ledford <> wrote:

> [...]

    (Please hit <enter> occasionally?)

    This is all waaaaay too confusing. For starters, please never say "the
    patch" or "it" or "new patch". Patches have names - let's use them,
    and greatly reduce the amount of head-spinning. (And I mean "names",
    not git hashes, which can be different in different trees).

    There are no patches againt ipc/mqueue.c pending in any tree I can see
    apart from the 4+fix from yourself, which are in -mm and will be in
    linux-next next time I send an update to Stephen:

    Everything else is already in Linus's tree.

    I don't have a clue what's going on here. Let's start again.

     \ /
      Last update: 2011-09-30 01:43    [W:0.020 / U:5.504 seconds]