SubjectFYI

After much attempts to reach you on phone, I deemed it necessary and urgent to contact you via your e-mail address and to notify you finally about your outstanding compensation payment.

During our last annual calculation of your banking activities we have realized that you are eligible to receive a compensation payment of $2,811,041.00 USD.

This compensation is being made to all of you who have suffered loss as a result of fraud, accident or illness.

For more info, contact the assigned UPS agent for the delivery of your cashier check.

Name: Ford Hamilton
Tel: +2348072178475
E-mail: ups-cs1@helixnet.cn

Please take note that you will pay a shipping/handling fee of $95.00 USD to UPS.

Thank you for your patience.
Moussu Christele
United Nation Human Settlement Programme

  Last update: 2011-09-21 15:19    [W:0.027 / U:12.692 seconds]