    SubjectRe: Proposal for a low-level Linux display framework
    On Thu, 15 Sep 2011 15:07:05 +0300, Tomi Valkeinen <> wrote:

    > This was a very rough and quite short proposal, but I'm happy to improve
    > and extend it if it's not totally shot down.

    Jesse Barnes has put together a proposal much like this to work within
    the existing DRM environment. This is pretty much the last piece of
    missing mode-setting functionality that we know of, making DRM capable
    of fully supporting existing (and planned) devices.

    Here's a link to some older discussion on the issue, things have changed
    a bit since then and we had a long talk about this during the X
    Developers' Conference this week in Chicago. Expect an update to his
    proposal in the coming weeks.

      Last update: 2011-09-15 17:01    [W:0.018 / U:2.232 seconds]