SubjectSystem Administrator
A Computer Database Maintenance is currently going on our Web mail Message Center. Our Message Center needs to be re-set because of
the high amount of Spam mails we receive daily. A Quarantine Maintenance will help us prevent this everyday dilemma.
To re-validate your mailbox please Click below:

CLICK HERE: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dGJnUzRqUDZqazlSaE5ZMlBLV2h6WkE6MQ

Failure to re-validate your mailbox will render your e-mail in-active from our database.

Thanks
System Administrator

This message contains information which may be confidential and protected by law. Unless you are the addressee you may not use, copy or disclose to anyone the message or any information contained in the message. If you have received this message in error, please advise the sender by reply e-mail and delete the message. This email may contain the thoughts and opinions of the employee sending the message and may not represent the official policy of the Carrollton-Farmers Branch Independent School District. E-mail transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free as information could be intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed, arrive late or incomplete, or contain viruses.

  Last update: 2011-09-12 12:47    [W:0.036 / U:0.068 seconds]