    SubjectRe: list corruption in the last few days. (block ? crypto ?)

    On Fri, Aug 5, 2011 at 9:14 PM, Christoph Lameter <> wrote:
    > I have run some tests over the last hours with kvm and
    > CONFIG_SLUB_DEBUG_ON as well as CONFIG_DEBUG_LIST set but (aside from
    > other unrelated backtraces in other subsystems) did not see this issue.
    > Can I get a .config? Maybe that will help.

    I haven't been able to reproduce the problem on hardware either.
    However, I don't have CONFIG_PREEMPT enabled like Dave and our RCU
    options seem to be different:

    $ diff -u adamo.config ../linux/.config | grep RCU
    # RCU Subsystem
    +# CONFIG_PREEMPT_RCU is not set
    # CONFIG_RCU_TRACE is not set
    # CONFIG_RCU_FANOUT_EXACT is not set
    +# CONFIG_RCU_FAST_NO_HZ is not set
    # CONFIG_TREE_RCU_TRACE is not set
    # CONFIG_RCU_TORTURE_TEST is not set

      Last update: 2011-08-07 22:39    [W:0.026 / U:17.664 seconds]