    SubjectRe: list corruption in the last few days. (block ? crypto ?)
    From

    On Fri, Aug 5, 2011 at 9:14 PM, Christoph Lameter <cl@linux.com> wrote:
    > I have run some tests over the last hours with kvm and
    > CONFIG_SLUB_DEBUG_ON as well as CONFIG_DEBUG_LIST set but (aside from
    > other unrelated backtraces in other subsystems) did not see this issue.
    >
    > Can I get a .config? Maybe that will help.

    I haven't been able to reproduce the problem on hardware either.
    However, I don't have CONFIG_PREEMPT enabled like Dave and our RCU
    options seem to be different:

    $ diff -u adamo.config ../linux/.config | grep RCU
    # RCU Subsystem
    -CONFIG_TREE_PREEMPT_RCU=y
    -CONFIG_PREEMPT_RCU=y
    +CONFIG_TREE_RCU=y
    +# CONFIG_PREEMPT_RCU is not set
    # CONFIG_RCU_TRACE is not set
    CONFIG_RCU_FANOUT=64
    # CONFIG_RCU_FANOUT_EXACT is not set
    +# CONFIG_RCU_FAST_NO_HZ is not set
    # CONFIG_TREE_RCU_TRACE is not set
    -CONFIG_RCU_BOOST=y
    -CONFIG_RCU_BOOST_PRIO=1
    -CONFIG_RCU_BOOST_DELAY=500
    -CONFIG_DEBUG_OBJECTS_RCU_HEAD=y
    -CONFIG_PROVE_RCU=y
    -# CONFIG_PROVE_RCU_REPEATEDLY is not set
    -CONFIG_SPARSE_RCU_POINTER=y
    +# CONFIG_SPARSE_RCU_POINTER is not set
    # CONFIG_RCU_TORTURE_TEST is not set
    CONFIG_RCU_CPU_STALL_TIMEOUT=60