    SubjectRe: list corruption in the last few days. (block ? crypto ?)
    On Fri, Aug 05, 2011 at 12:01:38PM -0500, Christoph Lameter wrote:
    > On Fri, 5 Aug 2011, Dave Jones wrote:

    > > > But CONFIG_SLUB_DEBUG_ON was off? If slab debugging was on then this could
    > > > be an issue with full slab list management instead of partial lists.
    > >
    > > $ grep SLUB_DEBUG_ON .config
    > > CONFIG_SLUB_DEBUG_ON=y
    >
    > Argh another debugging code issue. Anyone who sees this please verify that
    > it also occurs with debugging off. I ran this code for 9 months in
    > various configs but only sporadically with debugging support since that
    > switches the lockless stuff.

    This started turning up immediately as soon as it got merged to mainline.
    Which leads me to believe no-one is running -next with debugging on either.
    Perhaps we should force debugging on for a week once per release cycle.

    Dave

      Last update: 2011-08-05 19:19    [W:0.025 / U:0.568 seconds]