SubjectPROTECTED PROJECT

I am Mr. Vincent Cheng, GBS, JP Chairman of the Hong Kong and Shanghai
Banking Corporation Limited.i have a business proposal of Twenty Two
million Five Hundred Thousand United State Dollars only for you to
transact with me from my bank to your country.Having gone through a
methodical search, I decided to contact you hoping that you will find
this proposal interesting. Please on your confirmation of this message
and indicating your interest

All confirmable documents to back up the claims will be made available
to you prior to your acceptance and as soon as I receive your return
mail
Via my email address:vincent-cheng26@hotmail.com and I will letyou know
what
is required of you,your earliest response to this letter will be
appreciated.

Endeavor to let me know your decision rather than keep me waiting

Best Regards,
Mr. Vincent Chen

  Last update: 2011-08-25 21:41    [W:0.025 / U:0.136 seconds]