SubjectVERY INTERESTED IN YOUR RELATIONSHIP!

Hello, Dear,

How are you? Hope you are fine? Well, i' m fine and my names are Favour Debor, 23years old , 5'''7'' tall, I am single and never been married. Am interested in finding the right man that I will spend the rest of my life with and who is equally interested in finding the right Woman of His heart.
I found your contact information today at ''www.iantd.com''! and i  became so much   interested to communicate with you.

it is my pleasure to inform you that  ,Love is patient and kind. Love is not jealous or boastful or proud or rude. Love does not demand its own way. Love is not irritable, and it keeps no record of when it has been wronged. It is never glad about injustice but rejoices whenever the truth wins out. Love never gives up, never loses faith, is always hopeful, and endures through every circumstance.

( favour_debor62@yahoo.com) , that is my mail contact. I really care for your relationship
Please Waiting to read

Yours Faithfully
Favour