SubjectRe: Is it needed to reinstall custom kernel every time, after rebuilding?
I decided, to first "make all" kernel package and using "dbkg" to
reinstall .deb files every time.
Could it be right?
(re-note: I want to build and install custom kernel for several times!)

--
Amirali Shambayati
Bachelor Student
Computer Engineering Department
Sharif University of Technology
Tehran, Iran

  Last update: 2011-08-18 18:57    [W:0.053 / U:0.392 seconds]