    Subject[patch 00/36] Hexagon: Add support for Qualcomm Hexagon architecture
    The following patch set is intended to add support for the Qualcomm Hexagon
    architecture to the Linux kernel.

    The Hexagon architecture is designed to deliver performance with low power
    over a variety of applications. It has features such as multithreading,
    privilege levels, VLIW, and instructions geared toward efficient signal
    processing. The port of Linux for Hexagon runs under a hypervisor layer.

    I realize we are not currently in a merge window, but I felt it would be best
    to go ahead and send it out so that the community gets an ample chance to
    review it. This is a very large patch set, but we've tried to break it up
    into functional pieces to make review easier.

    These changes are available in patch form on the Code Aurora Forum:

    https://www.codeaurora.org/patches/quic/hlk/hexagon-linux-20110817.tar.gz

    and will also be available via git:

    git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/rkuo/linux-hexagon.git hexagon

    Any feedback will be greatly appreciated.

    Thanks,
    Richard Kuo

      Last update: 2011-08-17 19:07    [W:2.197 / U:0.060 seconds]