    SubjectRe: linux-next: build failure after merge of the net tree
    From
    From: Jeff Kirsher <jeffrey.t.kirsher@intel.com>
    Date: Thu, 11 Aug 2011 19:31:35 -0700

    > I am curious, can you compile the Sun GEM support driver? and if so,
    > does the Spider Net driver compile?

    I'm pretty sure you cannot reference object targets outside of
    the current directory and expect it to work.

    You can only reference things in the current directory (objects,
    directories to traverse down into, etc.) as targets

    So when there is a common piece of infrastructure shared by
    two drivers, you're really going to have to cope with them
    at the same time.

      Last update: 2011-08-12 04:57    [W:0.029 / U:0.992 seconds]