SubjectRe: Subject: L2x0 OF properties do not include interrupt #
Hi Rob,

On Wed, Aug 10, 2011 at 02:59:12PM +0100, Rob Herring wrote:
> I think you should allow for either the single irq or individual irqs.
> You can specify that the event counter interrupt must be first, then the
> pmu driver could work either way ignoring the rest. The driver probably
> needs to mark the handler as shared if there is only the combined
> interrupt unless you expect all interrupts to be handled by 1 driver.

I much prefer having seperate, individual IRQs with no requirement on
ordering.

Now, the L2 binding also doesn't fit too well for the L2CC on Cortex-A15,
which is an inner cache like the one on Cortex-A8. Because of this, it
doesn't have a base address but it *does* have an IRQ which is how external
aborts are raised.

Will

©2003-2011 Jasper Spaans