    SubjectRe: [REGRESSION] [BISECTED] Unable to use 3D with Radeon 2100 and UI freezes with Firefox
    Hi, Dave.

    On Sat, Jul 30, 2011 at 05:10, Dave Airlie <> wrote:
    > On Sat, Jul 30, 2011 at 8:42 AM, Rogério Brito <> wrote:
    >> It seems that the radeon thing is just one of the manifestations of the
    >> problem.
    >> Today, I noticed another bad symptom, when I accidentally booted with kernel
    >> 3.0 (I have many kernels in GRUB2): I printed a LaTeX document with only 2
    >> pages of pure text.  My printer is an inkjet printer connected via USB to my
    >> computer and it took about 6 minutes to print those 2 pages.
    > Well I was hoping Thomas would help debug this, but he's gone on
    > holidays, I'll try and take a look next week.
    > but I've no real idea about the irq subsystem.

    Thanks for the prompt reply. Should I file it on bugzilla? Just as a
    reminder, the first problematic commit is
    fa27271bc8d230355c1f24ddea103824fdc12de6: genirq: Fixup poll handling

    As the MAINTAINERS file only lists Thomas as the responsible for the
    IRQ subsystem, I'm still CC'ing linux-kernel, but I can bring the
    discussion to any other mailing list, if applicable.

    Rogério Brito : rbrito@{,} : GPG key 4096R/BCFCAAAA : Packages for LaTeX :

      Last update: 2011-08-01 08:11    [W:0.020 / U:9.380 seconds]