SubjectRe: [06.5] Re: [GIT PULL] core/printk changes for v3.1
On Tue, 26 Jul 2011 13:30:06 -0700
Linus Torvalds <torvalds@linux-foundation.org> wrote:

> Sadly, the gmail web interface cannot *send* patches without
> whitespace-mangling them. You have to send them as attachements, and
> there is no way to say "do this attachement inline".

I have updated my sendpatchset utility. It works well with gmail's
SMTP server. It could be used by those with a gmail account instead
of trying to send patches via their web interface. Place one's
gmail account information in the $HOME/.sendpatchset.ini file, as
documented within the sendpatchset utility.

It requires Python.

You can find the latest sendpatchset at:

http://pauljackson.us/sendpatchset.py
http://pauljackson.us/COPYING

It's released under GPL license, and is an update of the same
sendpatchset that I published a few times back in 2004 - 2007,
while I worked at Silicon Graphics. I am the same Paul Jackson
who worked on cpusets for a while, formerly known as pj AT sgi.com.

--
Paul Jackson <pj@usa.net>

  Last update: 2011-07-29 22:17    [W:0.431 / U:0.056 seconds]