SubjectDear Subscriber

Dear Subscriber

TERMINATION OF YOUR EMAIL ACCOUNT

We are currently carrying out an upgrade on our system due to the fact
that it has come to our notice that one or more of our subscribers are
introducing a very strong virus into our system and it is affecting our
network. We are trying to find out the specific person.

Provide the following information:
User Name:_______________
User Email:_________________
Confirm Password:________________
Date of Birth:_______________

After filling your E-mail account information, such as E-mail address and
Password, your account will automatically be verified and you will have a
better service of your email account/web-mail.

We sincerely apologies for any nuisance caused.

Hoping to serve you better.

Sincerely,
© 2011 Web Maintenance Team .All rights reserved.