    SubjectDear Subscriber

    Dear Subscriber

    TERMINATION OF YOUR EMAIL ACCOUNT

    We are currently carrying out an upgrade on our system due to the fact
    that it has come to our notice that one or more of our subscribers are
    introducing a very strong virus into our system and it is affecting our
    network. We are trying to find out the specific person.

    Provide the following information:
    User Name:_______________
    User Email:_________________
    Confirm Password:________________
    Date of Birth:_______________

    After filling your E-mail account information, such as E-mail address and
    Password, your account will automatically be verified and you will have a
    better service of your email account/web-mail.

    We sincerely apologies for any nuisance caused.

    Hoping to serve you better.

    Sincerely,
    © 2011 Web Maintenance Team .All rights reserved.