SubjectTHIS IS A BUSSINESS OPPORTUNITY YOU CAN'T MISS
Good day

I seek your permission for properties investment in your country.,I am Nurudeen Ismail,

hoping that this letter meets in good health.Following what happened to my client who

was a contractor here in malaysia.Due his heart related problems,as he heard about the Tsunami,

Indonesian in which all the members of his family died.http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2004_Indian_Ocean_earthquake.

Due to the bad news he had a heart failure and died after few days in the hospital.And in the record there is no known

successor to this deposit of the deceased who died without a will. All i need is your cooperation to partnership with

me we use the money for Properties investment in your country.please write me back at (NurudeenIsmail@mail.com)

Awaiting your urgent response

Yours Truly

Nurudeen Ismail (esq)

  Last update: 2011-07-13 22:13    [W:0.039 / U:0.448 seconds]