SubjectRe: Please submit platform trees for inclusion in arm-soc.git v3.1
Date
On Friday 08 July 2011, Kevin Hilman wrote:
> > Time is running out for the current cycle, so any changes that you
> > want to see merged in linux-3.1 through the arm-soc tree should be
> > submitted in form of pull-requests very soon.
>
> [...]
>
> It looks like your "remove rmk/for-next" commit may not have been
> totally complete.
>
> Trying to merge your master branch and Russell's current for-next branch
> still results in conflicts in files that should only be touched in
> Russell's branch (specifically, these seem related to changes in
> Russell's 'suspend' branch that is included in his 'for-next' branch.)

Yes, that's my fault for not fixing this up correctly after initially
doing the incorrect pull.

I guess I'll throw away the current master branch and generate a new
one. After discussing this with Russell, I think it's best to treat
the master branch as temporary anyway unless Nicolas or Thomas come up
with a good reason against doing this.

Arnd

  Last update: 2011-07-11 23:39    [W:0.092 / U:3.868 seconds]