SubjectRe: Changing Kernel thread priorities

Hi,

when I read all these confusing statements here ( in german it looks
like an "Eiertanz") ... I can only say:

- do the basic stuff in a minimal kernel driver
- use UIO (or VFIO for PCI devices)

and you get clean control about your real-time priorities.

I think changing the priorities of "interrupt threads" inside the kernel
could lead to strange race conditions in the kernel.
That seems to be the reason for that "Eiertanz" here :)

--Armin