    Subjectl2-mtd-2.6.git to linux-next

    as we've discussed, please, include l2-mtd-2.6.git tree to linux-next:

    git:// master

    David, Stephen would like to see your explicit ack.

    To make a long story short, currently the MTD subsystem maintenance is a
    team work:

    1. David is the maintainer who has the ultimate authority to merge or
    reject patches, and who holds the biggest MTD experience/knowledge.

    2. David is busy with other projects and has no time to routinely
    review patches and merge them to the mtd-2.6.git tree. And I help him
    with my "level 2" l2-mtd-2.6.git tree.

    By including l2-mtd-2.6.git into linux-next we want to solve the
    following problem: because of lack of time dwmw2 does not always merges
    patches to the mtd-2.6.git tree, and often we are in a situation when
    MTD patches are exposed to linux-next for a day or 2, during the merge
    window, and then they are merged.

    Best Regards,
    Artem Bityutskiy (Артём Битюцкий)

      Last update: 2011-06-06 09:43    [W:0.026 / U:22.672 seconds]