SubjectRe: [git pull] PCI fixes
On Fri, Jun 24, 2011 at 8:53 AM, Jesse Barnes <jbarnes@virtuousgeek.org> wrote:

> Some discussion was under "PCI: fix cardbus and sriov regressions",
> which includes a patchset as well. Oliver Hartkopp's problem is the one
> that worries me most. The SR-IOV issue is really a BIOS bug and
> unlikely to affect many people anyway (SR-IOV is really a big server
> feature).

Ouch. That is much bigger than I was hoping for. Especially that
second patch doesn't look like some -rc5 candidate.

And the fact that Oliver then at the end shows an impossibly aligned
resource shows that it clearly isn't even remotely correct even AFTER
the patches, so that doesn't make me get all warm and fuzzy either.

So I guess we should just revert again.

Linus

  Last update: 2011-06-24 18:11    [W:0.050 / U:0.128 seconds]