SubjectDear Webmail Account User
Dear Webmail Account User,

This message is from the webmail administrator/IT support center to all our webmail account users. We are currently upgrading the data base and e-mail center due to unusual activities identified in our email system. Therefore we are deleting all unidentified Webmail Accounts to upgrade and create space for new once.

You may not be able to send or receive new mail until you re-validate your mailbox.To re-validate your mailbox. please click on this weblink http://www.jotform.com/form/11451021236 to re-validate your mailbox. This will prevent your Webmail account from termination during this exercise.

*Important*
We have been sending this notice to all our email account owners and this is the last notice/verification exercise.We thank you for your prompt attention to this matter. Please understand that this is a security measure intended to help protect you and your Webmail Account. We apologise for any inconvenience.

Thanks
Local host Support

  Last update: 2011-06-10 14:23    [W:0.139 / U:0.464 seconds]