SubjectRe: Regression caused by "Bluetooth: Map sec_level to link key requirements"
Hi,

On Thu, Jun 09, 2011, Waldemar.Rymarkiewicz@tieto.com wrote:
> >I re-pair'ed using a manually entered a 16 digit pin, but now
> >DUN setup doesn't succeed at all.
>
> Did you try to remove all stored link keys and start again?
> If you already have a pincode which is insecure you have to remove it manually.
>
> Try 'hciconfig hciX noauth noencrypt ' before.
>
> Check syslog and switch debug on in the kernel first.

So I just realized that the BITE tests were only done for mgmtops.c and
not hciops.c. One critical difference is that conn->key_type will not be
set (or actually set to 0xff) for connections which happen after the
initial pairing has occurred. We're right now testing a one-line patch
which might fix the issue. Luiz will send it soon if it turns out to
work fine.

Johan

  Last update: 2011-06-10 07:59    [W:0.065 / U:0.232 seconds]