    SubjectRE: Error in Hyper-V modules hv vmbus
     On Thu, 05 May 2011 14:05:11 +0200, jdossantos@docs.homelinux.org
    wrote:
    > On Wed, 4 May 2011 16:00:52 +0000, Hank Janssen wrote:

    Ok, now I have setup again debian 6.0.1a and compiled the 2.6.39-rc6
    kernel but with the hyper-v staging drivers from ubuntu kernel 2.6.38-8
    source (just replaced the hv directory, I know maybe it's dirty :) ).
    But now all is working fine! I have now a debian system with kernel
    2.6.39-rc6 with all integrated components running..looks that the
    hyper-v modules in the ubuntu kernel are more stable that in the newest
    official rc kernel?!

    Regards
    Juan

      Last update: 2011-05-05 20:07    [W:0.032 / U:0.788 seconds]