SubjectRe: [RFC 1/5] platform-drivers-x86: add support for Technologic Systems TS-5xxx detection
> > I had a look at other drivers, and /sys/devices/platform/ts/ seems to be
> > a good place to hold those entries (one per options as you suggested).
> > Do you agree with that?
>
> No, this is not a platform device, is it? Only platform devices go
> there, and I really doubt you have many of them for this board.

It seems analogous to some of the laptop helpers so I don't think it is
that unreasonable to make the board config a platform device of its own -
we don't really have a general solution to the board as a device, so if
you look at equivalents on laptops and the like we have assorted platform
control interfaces that are platform devices.

Alan

  Last update: 2011-05-03 11:41    [W:0.099 / U:0.656 seconds]