    SubjectRe: [GIT PULL] iscsi-target: Merge for .40-rc1
    Gaah.

    I don't feel confident or motivated enough about iscsi-target, so
    after some (little) thought I ended up not pulling this. I really need
    a lot of acks from people who actually work on and care about SCSI,
    and right now I feel like with me being away for the next week, I
    can't handle it.

    I just don't want to be in the situation where I pull something that
    is apparently contentious in the SCSI space in general, but that's
    _particularly_ true this release. So I'm afraid that this essentially
    got pushed out to the next release.

    Linus