SubjectRe: mourning the loss of David Brownell

On Tue, Apr 05, 2011 at 11:17:20AM -0700, Bill Gatliff wrote:
> Guys:
>

> David Brownell unknowingly inspired me to get involved in Linux as a
> profession. I saw him as an individual working successfully on Free
> and Open Software, and have made an effort to emulate his success for
> over a decade now.
>
> I deeply regret never taking the time to meet and thank him in person.

A reminder that we all are mortal. Since David I can't thank David
either, I'd like to take a moment to thank Greg, Alan, and Oliver.
David, Greg, Alan, and Oliver were really great at putting up with my
newbie questions when I was first working on usbfs2, and I really
appreciate all the help, support, and feedback they've given me over the
years. Thank you!

Sarah Sharp

  Last update: 2011-04-06 02:25    [W:0.059 / U:0.360 seconds]