SubjectRe: 2.6.39-rc5-git2 boot crashs
Pls see enclosed:

/ lspci -vvxx
/ dmesg

with 2.6.39-rc5-git2.

One minute later, it crashed again. The screen foto,
I'll send in a next e-mail in a few seconds, because here
I can add only 3 files. After, I rebooted with
, what's stable and never crashed. For comparison,

/ dmesg

with (from just now) is added also.

I dont know if in the syslog is recorded what happened
before the ata1 crash, I'll search it.

On Fri, 29 Apr 2011 21:46:18 -0700
Linus Torvalds <> wrote:
> 2011/4/29 werner <>:
>> Not only now, long time (since approx. -rc1) I'm
>>reclaiming that the
>> computer crashs if zipping / unzipping big files
> I understood.
>> The foto on my last mail is complete; after the ata1
>>error messages isn't
>> nothing else but the computer crashed.
> It's the part that happenen *before* that is
>interesting. The stuff
> that scrolled off _because_ of the ata1 error messages.
> Linus

"werner" <>
Professional hosting for everyone -[unhandled content-type:application/octet-stream][unhandled content-type:application/octet-stream][unhandled content-type:application/octet-stream]