    SubjectRe: [ANNOUNCE] Native Linux KVM tool
    On 03/31/2011 12:30 PM, Pekka Enberg wrote:
    > Hi all,
    >
    > We’re proud to announce the native Linux KVM tool!

    Neat!

    As something of a lesson of history, I'd suggest picking a more unique
    name while it's still a prototype :-)

    > The goal of this tool is to provide a clean, from-scratch, lightweight
    > KVM host tool implementation that can boot Linux guest images (just a
    > hobby, won't be big and professional like QEMU) with no BIOS
    > dependencies and with only the minimal amount of legacy device
    > emulation.

    I see you do provide 16-bit entry points for Linux. Are you planning on
    paravirtualizing this within Linux to truly eliminate the BIOS dependency?

    Regards,

    Anthony Liguori