SubjectRE: [RFC/PATCH v6 1/5] usb: Add streams support to the gadget framework
Date
Hi Christoph

At the moment we're not familiar with the SCSI target code you referred us
to. Since some learning is required in order to do as you suggested, we
thought that first we would like to have a full functional version of the
UAS gadget driver. Looking into the SCSI target code is in our TODO list, we
didn't ignore your inputs. On the contrary, we would appreciate more inputs
from you in the future. Thanks!

Best regards,
Tanya Brokhman
Consultant for Qualcomm Innovation Center, Inc.
Qualcomm Innovation Center, Inc. is a member of Code Aurora Forum

  Last update: 2011-04-16 19:21    [W:0.059 / U:3.348 seconds]