SubjectRe: [RFC/PATCH v3 2/5] uas: MS UAS Gadget driver - Infrastructure
On Thu, 14 Apr 2011, Tatyana Brokhman wrote:

> This patch implements the infrastructure for the UAS gadget driver.
> The UAS gadget driver registers as a second configuration of the MS
> gadet driver.
>
> A new module parameter was added to the mass_storage module:
> bool use_uasp. (default = 0)
> If this parameter is set to true, the mass_storage module will register
> with the UAS configuration as the devices first configuration and
> operate according to the UAS protocol.

As I understand it, drives typically have only one configuration and
one interface. They implement Bulk-Only Transport on altsetting 0 and
UAS on altsetting 1.

On the other hand, I don't think there's anything that says you _have_
to do it that way...

Alan Stern

  Last update: 2011-04-14 19:33    [W:0.148 / U:0.396 seconds]