SubjectCustom Made Ergonomic Chairs
     .

Ergonomic Chairs: Rejoice Every Time You Sit

Kendall,

Rejoice every time you sit down with a custom built
ergonomic chair.

***
Find the chair made for you here:
http://www.questions-sc.info/erchair/general_1.html

All our ergonomic chairs are fully customized and built
to order for each customer. No stock of ready made chairs
exists - We carefully take note of each customers needs and
build their chair to best accommodate them - including
fabric and color. Every chair is hand made from the highest
quality materials and carries a 10 year limited warranty.
What kind of warranty does the office chair you're sitting
in now have?

Build your custom chair and try it for 30 days. If you're
not happy in every way, we'll even pay to have it shipped
back, no questions asked.

***
Begin your 30 day assessment today.:
http://www.questions-sc.info/erchair/general_1.html

Thanks,

YourCustomChair

Don't want any more messages? Go to this URL:
http://list-samp.info/u/UYweNx9ou7R49blFO3FS1w.html

YourCustomChair
4455 LBJ Freeway, Suite 1005
Dallas, Texas 75229

  Last update: 2011-04-01 01:35    [W:0.023 / U:0.212 seconds]