SubjectRe: [GIT PULL] omap changes for v2.6.39 merge window
Date
On Thursday 31 March 2011, Artem Bityutskiy wrote:
> On Wed, 2011-03-30 at 23:10 +0200, Thomas Gleixner wrote:
> > The only problem is to find a person, who is willing to do that, has
> > enough experience, broad shoulders and a strong accepted voice. Not to
> > talk about finding someone who is willing to pay a large enough
> > compensation for pain and suffering.
>
> If I understand correctly, this is exactly what Linaro would need to do.

Absolutely. Getting the work done that each of the SoC vendors needs but
none of them would do on their own is the main reason why Linaro is there,
so if we can agree what needs to be done, I'm sure we can find someone
to do it.

Arnd

©2003-2011 Jasper Spaans