    Subject[PATH 0/4] Memstick patches for 2.6.39
    Date
    Hi,

    This is a repost of my patches for 2.6.39 inclusion, which I hope not to
    miss this time.

    I addressed the comments on the scatterlist issues.

    Andrew, please note that my richoh memstick driver is standalone, unchanged from previos versions
    has many users which use the version I posted at ubuntu's Launchpad and happy with it.
    Please include it regardless of other patches.

    The other half of my work is support for legacy memorysticks which consists of 2 patches,
    first that adds few functions to scatterlist.c, and the other patch that adds the driver.
    Driver is also stable and tested.

    Best regards,
    Maxim Levitsky

    ©2003-2011 Jasper Spaans