SubjectRe: problems with GPIO
"Murali K. Vemuri" <vemuri.muralikrishna@gmail.com> wrote:

>hi,
>I am doing a gpio_set_value() to ensure it is an input pin to OMAP.
>I tried my device with and without that, and no difference though.
>any pointers?

Please don't top post on lkml replies. Put your reply below the text
you're replying to. Also, don't forget to "reply-all". You replied
to me personally instead of on-list.

gpio_set_value() is for setting gpio output value, not input. It
won't have any usefulness for a pin configured for input.

I don't know anything about the specific gpio controller driver that
you're using. You'll need to read up in the reference manual to
figure out if there is any other SoC configuration that you need to
do.

g.