Subject[RFC 0/4] sdhci: few patches for ENE 712 support
Date
I was pulled in to help with ath6kl development work. As part
of this I was given some PCI "ENE" SDHCI card which can I can slap
on to my desktop. I was then given this dump of patches to apply
to sdhci code to get it to work:

I prefer code upstream though so here is my split and cleanup
of these patches. I've tested it with my ENE card. Since I am
new to SDHCI I would prefer someone with more experience review
these chagnes and the respective commit log messages. I've
tried to make sense of them as best as I can. Unfortunately
I was not given any explanation to these changes except the
patch I got so I tried to make the best of it.

Luis R. Rodriguez (4):
sdhci: allow for multiple delays when sending commands
sdhci: sanity check for triggering interrupts thread
sdhci: cache when the MMC bus width is 4 bits wide
sdhci: add quick for controllers with for CIRQ issues

drivers/mmc/host/sdhci-pci.c | 3 +-
include/linux/mmc/sdhci.h | 3 ++

1.7.4.15.g7811d

  Last update: 2011-03-18 23:15    [W:0.056 / U:0.060 seconds]