    From: Greg KH []
    Sent: miércoles, 16 de marzo de 2011 15:03
    To: Garcia, Alfredo (Sales)
    Subject: Re: smart card driver (ricoh) with ubuntu

    This is the friendly email-bot of Greg Kroah-Hartman's inbox. I've detected that you have sent him a direct question that might be better sent to a public mailing list which is much faster in responding to questions than Greg normally is.

    Please try asking one of the following mailing lists for your questions:

    For udev and hotplug related questions, please ask on the mailing list

    For USB related questions, please ask on the
    mailing list

    For PCI related questions, please ask on the or mailing

    For staging tree related questions, please ask on the mailing list.

    For general kernel related questions, please ask on the or mailing
    lists, depending on the type of question. More basic, beginner
    questions are better asked on the kernelnewbies list, after reading
    the wiki at

    If you really want to ask Greg the question, please read the following two links as to why emailing a single person directly is usually not a good thing, and causes extra work on a single person:

    After reading those messages, and you still feel that you want to email Greg instead of posting on a mailing list, then resend your message within 24 hours and it will go through to him. But be forewarned, his email inbox currently looks like:
    912 messages in /home/greg/mail/INBOX/
    so it might be a while before he gets to the message.

    Thank you for your understanding.

    The email triggering this response has been automatically discarded.

    greg k-h's email bot

      Last update: 2011-03-16 15:27    [W:0.064 / U:19.264 seconds]