From: Greg KH [mailto:greg@kroah.com]
Sent: miércoles, 16 de marzo de 2011 15:03
To: Garcia, Alfredo (Sales)
Subject: Re: smart card driver (ricoh) with ubuntu

Hi,

This is the friendly email-bot of Greg Kroah-Hartman's inbox. I've detected that you have sent him a direct question that might be better sent to a public mailing list which is much faster in responding to questions than Greg normally is.

Please try asking one of the following mailing lists for your questions:

For udev and hotplug related questions, please ask on the
linux-hotplug@vger.kernel.org mailing list

For USB related questions, please ask on the linux-usb@vger.kernel.org
mailing list

For PCI related questions, please ask on the
linux-pci@vger.kernel.org or linux-kernel@vger.kernel.org mailing
lists

For staging tree related questions, please ask on the
devel@linuxdriverproject.org mailing list.

For general kernel related questions, please ask on the
kernelnewbies@nl.linux.org or linux-kernel@vger.kernel.org mailing
lists, depending on the type of question. More basic, beginner
questions are better asked on the kernelnewbies list, after reading
the wiki at www.kernelnewbies.org.

If you really want to ask Greg the question, please read the following two links as to why emailing a single person directly is usually not a good thing, and causes extra work on a single person:
http://www.arm.linux.org.uk/news/?newsitem=11
http://www.eyrie.org/~eagle/faqs/questions.html

After reading those messages, and you still feel that you want to email Greg instead of posting on a mailing list, then resend your message within 24 hours and it will go through to him. But be forewarned, his email inbox currently looks like:
912 messages in /home/greg/mail/INBOX/
so it might be a while before he gets to the message.

Thank you for your understanding.

The email triggering this response has been automatically discarded.

thanks,

greg k-h's email bot