SubjectRe: Just what do you think F_SETFD is?
On 3/12/2011 11:41 PM, Al Viro wrote:
> May I politely inquire about the technics used to write
> smack_file_fcntl()? Beyond "GET is kinda like read, SET is kinda
> like write", that is - there must've been something, since F_DUPFD
> also got, er, handled.

I'm not ignoring you, I am trying to come up with a response
that makes it look as if the following comment is unjustified.
(smiley goes here)
I am in the unfortunate position of having an employer who just
decided to go Redmond and changes will have to wait until certain
events occur.

> Al, feeling a bit like Fermat - I think I have an adequate
> flame, but it won't fit the maillist size limit...

Well, thank you for the courtesy you have extended to the list owners
and subscribers around the world.

  Last update: 2011-03-16 04:09    [W:0.064 / U:0.444 seconds]