SubjectRe: e1000e EEPROM corruption
I found the way to run my network card without writing anything to EEPROM.

I removed NVM and MAC address checks from e1000e driver source.
The module loads fine. Ethernet adapter have MAC 00:00:00:00:00:00.
Than I change MAC to correct one by ifconfig eth0 hw ether.
Network works fine. I could even read correct data by ethtool -e.
It makes the problem more strange. The correct EEPROM is there but...