SubjectRE: [RFCv2 9/9] caif-xshm: Add CAIF driver for Shared memory for M7400
Hi Paul,

> A few minor comments follow. They're basically identical to some of my
> comments on v1 of 8/9 ("xshm: Makefile and Kconfig for M7400 Shared
> Memory Drivers"). I guess I just didn't spot these the first time.

No worries, I should have fix this all over based on your previous comments anyway.

> > +config CAIF_XSHM
> > + tristate "CAIF external memory protocol driver"
> > + depends on XSHM && CAIF
> > + default n
> > + ---help---
> > + Say "yes" if you want to support CAIF over External Shared Memory
> (XSHM)
>
> "Say Y"?
>
> > + IPC mechanism (e.g. over Chip to Chip).
> > + This will normally be built-in, loadable module is used for
> testing.
>
> Perhaps something like: "Only say M here if you want to test CAIF over
> XSHM and need to load and unload its module."?

So I will change drivers/net/caif/Kconfig like this:
- Say "yes" if you want to support CAIF over External Shared Memory (XSHM)
- IPC mechanism (e.g. over Chip to Chip).
- This will normally be built-in, loadable module is used for testing.
+ Say "Y" if you want to support CAIF over External Shared Memory (XSHM)
+ IPC mechanism (e.g. over Chip to Chip). Only say M here if you want to
+ test CAIF over XSHM and need to load and unload its module.
If unsure say N.

Thank you for reviewing this Paul.

Regards,
Sjur

  Last update: 2011-12-05 10:45    [W:0.207 / U:0.184 seconds]